Reasons You Must Carefully Pay Attention To The Leading Of Holy Spirit.

 REASONS YOU MUST CAREFULLY PAY ATTENTION TO THE LEADING OF HOLY SPIRIT.



REASONS YOU MUST CAREFULLY PAY ATTENTION TO THE LEADING OF HOLY SPIRIT.

By Apostle Daniel Akpai.


That night around 11pm while studying the scripture, suddenly I heart the voice of of the Holy Spirit in my heart saying, "Stand up, go and raise the little wood where the stabilizer is".


I quickly went and with carefulness I raised it up.. 

This will shock you!!!

The moment I raised it up a black SNAKE raised the head up attempting to attack me.. This was not a dream it was physical. The snake was killed.. Now what would have happened if the snake remained in the house with us? 

THE VOICE OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS INDISPENSABLE..


WHEN YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE VOICE OF GOD THROUGH YOUR INNER WITNESS;

1. The voice will save you from danger

2. The voice will lead you into abundance and rest

3. The voice will deliver you from misfortune

4. The voice makes you a wonder to many

5. The voice provokes divine providence Psalm 23:1-2

Finally, learn to depend on Holy Spirit.. pay attention to His voice in your inner spirit and I believe you will have TESTIMONIES.

#wemove

#TheMovingApostle


EmoticonEmoticon