My Encounter With The Little Boy At A Car Wash Stand

 MY ENCOUNTER WITH THE LITTLE BOY AT A CAR WASH STAND..



MY ENCOUNTER WITH THE LITTLE BOY AT A CAR WASH STAND..


After dropping my daughter in school I quickly stopped at a car wash to get my car washed, while seating on that chair I caught a scene which broke my heart giving me memories of childhood what I went through with my siblings..


A man drove by where I sat and suddenly stopped and won down his glad and shouted "Miracle, come!" When I turned it was about 10 years old boy who was trekking to school he called..


When Miracle finally came the man asked "Miracle where is your launch bag?". Miracle replied "No launch bag sir".


Suddenly, the man became furious seeing Miracle going to school without launch bag. The man kept making a statement in the car before he drove off from my spot, He kept saying "This woman!" Emphatically, I knew the woman has always refused to give Miracle launch bag perhaps he is not her son. Miracle probably has been going to school starving for launching while other children eat in school..

Perhaps, Miracle is delegated to work at home than her own children I saw in the car..

Perhaps Miracle has no father or mother that is why the brought him to Abuja to give him hope.

Perhaps, Miracle is from a poor home where they can't afford 3 square meals but the man brought him to Abuja to brighten his hope.


But Miracle couldn't report his big mummy to daddy because he didn't want problem..

I have experienced that in the hands of a stepmother growing up..

We have moved from house to house begging for food when our father bought enough food at home just because our parents were divorced...


DEAR WOMAN! DEAR MAN! I don't know where you are reading this from but I want to let you know that God gave you opportunity to be a blessing today it is not by your power. The same people you give I'll treatment today will be in position tomorrow when you're old..

Don't treat any child badly because it's not yours.. some have grown to be successful thereafter. You are not God! Don't be hard to those under you..

Table turns 

Selah 

#WeMove

#TheMovingApostle


EmoticonEmoticon