Happy Anniversary Rev. Austin and Pastor Mrs Grace Ukporhe


Today, May 23rd, 2020 marks fifteen (15) years of blissfulness in marriage between Rev. Austin Ukporhe and Pastor Mrs. Grace Ukporhe.


Rev. Austin Ukporhe and Pastor Mrs Grace got married on the 23rd of May in the year 2005. Their marriage has been filled with so much Bliss and love.


Announcing over Facebook, Rev. Austin Ukporhe said;

Thank you for doing what you do, you are still "doing me" and please do not stop, keep doing what you are doing to me. I love you now and always. Remember you are my BF, I am your EP
Rev. Austin Ukporhe is the point man at the Remnant Christian Network in Lagos State. He is a profound teacher of God's word with a deep insight and ability at teaching and expressing scriptures with simplicity.

The GOSPELCASTER felicitates with Rev. Austin and Pastor Mrs Grace Ukporhe on the occasion of their anniversary and we wish them more blissful years in marriage.




EmoticonEmoticon