Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak

Apostle Joshua Selman


Happy Birthday to the Man Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak born on the 25th June, 1980....

A man who has influenced my life as an individual...

A man whose teachings helped me and is still helping me find my footings in the Christian faith...

A man who I so dearly admire...

A man who has got relevance so much so that you can't help but listen to him...

A man who from all indication is true and a carrier of the mystery of the kingdom of God.

It is truly a honour to celebrate the man Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, the founder Eternity Network International (ENI) also known as KOINONIA.

Apostle Joshua Selman is a man filled with the Holy Ghost and power, with a uniquely-rare teaching ministry. His teachings have helped shaped the lives of thousands of believers world over.

Truly, Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak is an asset, a plus to the Body of Christ.

On this day of your birthday, Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, I join the thousands world over whose lives you've impacted positively to say a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you sir.

I pray that God's unending grace be made readily available to you.
May His presence never leave your life and may His anointing over your life never run dry.

Apostle Joshua Selman birthday


Thank you for being a blessing to my life. Thank you for being a blessing to the Body Of Christ.
Thank you for being a blessing to this generation.

Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman

Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak.


EmoticonEmoticon